Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tiada idea *tag

. Put your music player on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question.

3. Use the song title as the answer to the question, even if it doesn't make sense.

4. No cheating D: It's not as fun if you cheat.


What does this year have in store for me?
senyuman bidadari - JULIES GOES OVERSEAS *carilah sampai jumpa

What's my love life like?
personaliti berubah - JULIES GOES OVERSEAS *erkk

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
de Beauvoir - THE OTHER SIDE OCHESTRA *tau tak


What song will I dance to at my wedding?poker face - LADY GAGA *gilalah.kawen dekat club ker apa.

What do you want as a career?you belong with me - TAYLOR SWIFT *motif ??

Your favorite saying?
meet me halfway - BEP *yerlah ni


Favourite place?
nada melankolik malaya - THE TIMES  *erkk,ada ke


What do you think of your parents?
panik di Kuala Lumpur - THE TImES  *ingat parents aku tak penah ke KL ker ??


Where would you go on a first date?
wilayah srawberi selamanya - THE TIMES  *and yes.pleasseeee.


Drug of choice?
get crazy - LmFao  *brrrr bzzzt


Describe yourself:
party in the USA - MILEy cyrus  * woot woot


The song that best describes my school principal?
that day - onE bUck shoRt  *maksud ??

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
romantis - THE TIMES  *yes i do.


How will I die?
love games - LADY GAGA  *kalau ada game nama mcm ni.bgtau aku awal awal


Your name is?
Farewall of summer romance - OH cHENtaku  * panjang lak ai.


How old are you?
still around - 3 Oh 3  *around 19 gitu.


I am labelled what?

strightline - skyjuice coffee *apakah ?
Do you think you're messed up?
kasih - REPUBLIC OF BRIEKFIELD  *lagi tak masuk akal


Your family thinks you are?
after midnight - YUNA  *lepas tgah malam baru nak fikir pasal aku ker ?


Friends think you are?
once again - BO  *HAHAHAHAHA.rindu aku lah tue.


Teachers (past or present) think you are?
dance with me - the otherside ochestra  *hoyeahhh ! ;)


Strangers say to you:
we be steady mobbin - LIL WAYNE   *gila freak bodohh.tiba tiba kan.


Your mom:
rocket - Yuna  *way to go mak. ;)

People are:
the great decay * THE GREAT SKY EXPERIMENT  *true.

Right now you are:
kelibat korupsi - ONE BUCK SHORT  *aku atas tilam.mana datang korupsi nya


I wish I was:
firework acoustic - YUNA  *HAHAHHAha


Love is:
skate and destroy - PLAUGE Of happiNEss  *kadang kadang lah


You like:
i run this town - Rihana feat jay z  *abang kawasan lerrr.


Are you in a relationship?
bookies - PlAUgE of happinEss  *its mean booked okay.


If you've ever been in love, how was it?
everybody changing - keane  *sometimes yes.



I want:
brekfast in bed - LUCY IN THE LOO  *hahahahah.nak nak nak.mampus kena maki dgn mak aku.


I need:
she wolf - SHAKIRA  *gila lah.


It's Friday, I'm:
colours - OH CHENtaku  *penghulu segala hari kan.of course


Music is:
Possesive - THE OTHERSIde OCHESTRA   *posses of our feelings right ?

Freedom of speech?
lucky - JASON MRAZ feat COLBIE CAIlAT  *yes yes yes

Aliens:
takin back my love - ENRIQUE IGLESIAS  *gila apa aku bercinta dgn alien



this post title:
tiada idea - PLAGUE OF HAPPINESS






tag others persons;
taty
syan
anies
alia azhar
sapa sapa lah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hiburan ;)